How to know if my house needs underpinning or restumping?

There are many signs that indicate that your house needs intervention of an underpinning expert. If you notice the floors sloping, jammed doors/windows, cracks in walls/floors, or cracks in brickwork around windows then it is time you consult an experienced underpinner.
You can contact us for free consultation regarding any of these signs.